"A little bit about me!!:)"

                             Hi it is me!!!! I love Photography!! I 
                              could never get sick of it, I would love
                           to take pictures all day and night. I LOVE to
                           capture the beauty of God's gorgeous world!!


                                     To me, life would be so boring without
                        color!!! I love the colors blue and green!!:)

                         I want to follow my dream of being Photographer!!!

 I am in LOVE with sparkly Sperrys!!!!
                  
                                  This is my favorite sign to make in pictures!!

People say this, but I think Jesus is all we need!!!
                                 

                                 
To me LOVE is patient,kind,does not envy, is not rude, is self-
seeking, it is not easily angered,keeps no record of wrong.
LOVE does not delight in evil, rejoices with the trith, always protecs,trusts, hopes,perseveres, and
LOVE never fails!!!
 
 

I have always wanted to have a photoshoot with balloons!!
                              I love the get balloons to!!!

I LOVE flowers,because when life is
                     sweet, say thank you and celebrate.
              And when life is better, say thank you and grow
                         like flowers!! (I didn't write this:)                      
 
 
  My favorite thing to have  for breakfast are              
                         Chocolate chip pancakes!!:)
  


     
  I always like to see life is beautiful, even through hard  times!!!
                              (I didn't take these)
                                  

                             
                                         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment