The Award!!


I just got an award!!! So happy:) I got awarded by  Miss Hatcher, here is the the link to her wonderful blog!!! http://mysunkissedfarm.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/eleven-things/
This Leibster award is for introducing a new author of others of up-in-coming blogs who have less than 200 follows to the web. I have to post 11 random things about me, and also answer 11 questions given to me by Miss Hatcher, and also nominate 5 other bloggers to do the same thing!!

~11 things about me~
1. I just went to the Chris Tomlin and Kari Job concert in St. Paul.
2. I just got a knew puppy.
3. I love summer.
4. I want a pair of sperrys:)
5. I want to got to Italy!!!
6. I love to listen to christen music.
7.I have always wanted to dance in the rain with friends.
8. Travel somewhere with my best friend. 
9. I want to do a photo shoot with a famous group or a person.
10. I want to try long boarding some day:)
11.I want to shadow a photographer.

                                                                     The nominations:) 
1)...........http://www.laurenraeblog.com, I love her photography. She is so amazing!!!
2)............http://www.jessicalaurenphotoblog.com, she is also a photographer!! Outstanding work!!
3).............http://www.prettyladysmiles.com. Oh my i don't know to describe this girl. She is an amazing writer!!! I love everything she wrights!!!!
4).............http://missionkool.blogspot.com, well, this blogger is so inspiring with her photos and words:) 
5)...........http://empiricalday.blogspot.com, i love this girls every word:)


11 questions i have for you guys:)
1) what is your favorite thing to eat for desert?
2) what's your favorite animal?
3)what is your favorite song right know?
4)it you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
5) do you like summer or winter?
6)who gives you inspiration?
7)do you like launch or breakfast?
8)do you like to got shopping?
9)what is your favorite quote?
10)who is your favorite photographer or writer?
11) flip-flops of tennis shoes? 

11 questions that i have to answer!!!! 
1) Where were you born? I was born in Africa.
2) What is your favorite line from a movie/book. "Love is the closest thing we have to magic" aquamarine
3) what is your favorite book in the Bible? Romans.
4) What is your favorite verse form the Bible? Romans 5:8.
5)  Who is your favorite author/speaker/writer? I have no idea, I have a lot.
6) What candy do  you tend to lean towards? skittles.
7) Are you a coffee addict? why or why not? No, because i don't drink coffee.
8) What is your favorite quote/words of wisdom? "You don't deed someone to complete you you just need someone to accept you"
9) If you could tell one thing to Christian girls in our society, what would it be? I would say: Jesus is madly in LOVE with you and he is crazy about you.
10) Do you bake/cook? Why or why not? Yes i do both, because to help my sisters when they make something, or if i want to desert.
11) What is some of your favorite hobbies to do in your free time? Going on a walk  and talking pictures:) 
   Thank you so much Rachel for giving me this award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment