Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe Concert || Burning Lights Tour

 I just went to Christ Tomlin and Kari Jobe concert last month!! WOW, it was so amazing, I loved it so much! I have never seen these two before in concert! I am so happy I did!! It was so outstanding, to here all of the music. It wasn't just a normal concert it was it was a worship and praising concert. Everyone was so full of joy and praise for God!!! There were so many people there, it felts so amazing to know that those people believed the same thing you did and loved God! It felt like God was in the huge room with us. I bet it made him smile because we were praising in worship. It was just an outstanding concert to go to!! Enjoy the pictures and the videos. Sorry the pictures aren't as good, I couldn't bring my big camera.




















































Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe from capturing the moment on Vimeo</ a>.
Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe Concert #2 from capturing the moment on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment